TECH TIME: Three Apps That Can Help With Finals

Posted -

It's finals season, which means you may be wondering how on earth you're going to stay on top of your busy exam schedule and assignments.

Fortunately, there are apps that can help. Here are three of the best apps for your schedule, studying and other needs:

iStudiez Pro

If you're the planning type, you won't be able to live without iStudiez Pro.The app manages your class schedule, teacher contacts, and upcoming assignments/tests. It's a school-specific calendar app and todo list beautifully rolled into one.

Price: $2.99 on iOS, $9.99 on Mac Available on: iOS, Mac

Wunderlist

There are plenty of to-do apps out there, but Wunderlist is the best for most people. It has a good mix of features for everyone, including the ability to make multiple lists, collaborate with other Wunderlist users on different projects, and create reminders.

Price: Free Available on: iOS, Android, OS X, Windows

Scanner Pro

Part of being a student is having to deal with lots of papers.

Scanner Pro will help you easily scan any paper or receipt with your iPhone's camera and save it as a PDF. From there you can save files to cloud storage services like Dropbox and Google Drive. The app can also find existing documents and receipts you've photographed already and turn them into editable PDFs. Other free apps will scan documents for you, but Scanner Pro's ability to produce a clean PDF with little effort is unparalleled. 

Price: $3.99 Available on: iOS