Happening This Week in Muncie: What to Do

Posted -

Here's what's happening around Ball State and Muncie this week!

Cirque Mechanics: Pedal Punk

April 25 @ 7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

From the inventive Cirque Mechanics comes Pedal Punk, a Steampunk inspired acrobatic whirlwind where cycling is the escape from technology obsessed society.  In Pedal Punk we experience the excitement, artistry and thrill that occurs when a zany bike shop mechanic interacts with cyclists and bikes and repairs more than broken pieces. Find out more »

Reimagining Mary: A Dance Interpretation

April 26 - April 29

Artistic direction by Audra Sokol Choreography by Audra Sokol and Susan Koper The challenge presented by a well-known story is that as people mature and experience different trials, achievements, and losses, what was once a clear-cut tale may now unfold into a more complex and layered narrative. Inspired by the classic film, Ball State Dance Theatre will present a fresh take on a treasured story. Find out more »

Yoga with Goats!

April 27 from 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.

You wanted it, and now it's here! Goat Yoga is coming to the Muncie Animal Shelter!!! Don't miss your chance to do Yoga with baby and adult Pygmy goats from the Capricorn Starr and Tammy's Iris Acres herds, from Cicero, IN. Brittany and Tammy Swackhamer, owners. Join Studio Exhale on April 27th from 6:30 to 7:30p and again from 8-9pm as we enjoy Yoga at the new Muncie Animal Shelter! Find out more »

Comedy Underground

April 27 from 9:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Be Here Now, 505 N. Dill St.

Muncie's only weekly comedy show! Comedy Underground is every Wednesday (some breaks/etc are off dates) from 8:30-11. Signups can be done through the Comedy Underground facebook page. @ComedyUndergroundMuncie Find out more »

Final Friday: Perception

April 28 from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Braydee Euliss and Faith Kellermeyer introduce PechaKucha* talks to Muncie to highlight what is unique, unexpected, and inspiring in our city. Stay to enjoy music by DJ Jannell, refreshments, cash bar, art, and more. 6–9 PM | Cash Bar + Food + DJ Jannell + Portraits by Teddy Lepley from the Ball State University School of Art 6:30 PM | Sound Art Performance by Karl Erickson and students from the Ball State University School of Art 7:00 PM | PERCEPTION: Pecha Kucha Find out more »

GREASE

April 28 at 7:30 p.m and April 29 at 10:00 p.m.
Muncie Civic Theatre, 216 E. Main St.

Muncie Civic Theatre presents GREASE on the main stage April 21-22, 28-30, and May 4-7. Thursday, Friday, & Saturday shows are at 7:30pm and the Sunday Matinees on Apr 30th and May 7th are at 2:00pm. Tickets are $18 for adults, $15 for groups of 10+, and $13 for students & children. Reserved Seating. Find out more »