Style

How I Used The Daily Dress Me App For A Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Babson chapter.

This past week, I used the Daily Dress Me app to get inspiration on what to wear every day. To use it, all you have to do is search daily dress me on your browser and input your location, then it reveals outfit ideas that correlate to the weather!

It is just so easy! Although I did have to make a few alterations to incorporate these ideas, it really helped me in the process of getting ready.

Tuesday:

Based on the results above, on Tuesday I wore a gray sweater with black shoes, but with black pants instead of white like in the results because I did not have any white pants in my tiny college closet.

Wednesday:

Also, there was one day that I had to stray away from the suggestions, which was for Valentine’s Day. Since my boyfriend and I had dinner plans, I wanted to dress up a little bit more than the outfit given on the Daily Dress Me app. However, I still used the trench coat suggestion, but, for him rather than me.

Thursday:

I also traveled to California, so I had a quite a different wardrobe style at the end of the week. Since the Daily Dress Me app includes outfit ideas for multiple days, I decided to use the results to pack for the trip. Due to the fact that I come from the Midwest, and warm weather in February is not usual for me, I was not really sure what to wear. Do I dress like I would in Summer? Spring? Fall? Is there a Cali-only style?

Due to this app, packing became a lot easier. Usually, when I pack, I just stare at my empty suitcase until the last second then throws everything together. But, this app made packing a breeze.

Based on my results for Laguna Beach, it definitely was a different vibe than I would have first thought. Due to this app, packing became a lot easier. Usually, when I pack, I just stare at my empty suitcase until the last second then throws everything together. But, this app made packing a breeze.

Friday:

My final outfit, while using the Daily Dress Me app, also had a few changes to the given suggestion. Since I am traveling from a cold climate, I knew that being in pants in 70-degree weather was not going to work for me. So rather than following Friday’s outfit advice, I followed Sunday’s. I decided to wear a dress with a jacket and white shoes, a perfect combination for a day of exploring in the sun!

???? Founder of Her Campus Babson. Lover of stories. Over drinker of coffee. College student interested in the intersection of business, tech, and creativity.