neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Tips To Help You Handle Stress

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Babson chapter.

1. Buy an adult coloring book

Remember back in the childhood days when everyone had stacks and stacks of coloring books, along with crayons and felt tips in every color possible? Remember how soothing it was to just color in your coloring books? Well, buying an adult coloring book is the perfect way to relieve your stress.

2. Candles 

Candles are the perfect way to de-stress. Candles are proven to help you clear your mind, and feel more energized. When you are halfway through that long essay, or trying to finish that last accounting problem, try lighting a candle. Trust me, it’ll help clear your mind instantly. Try scents like lavender, rose, mint, or any scent of your liking.

3. Drink tea

Tea is known to help you de-stress, and help you feel motivated after a freshly brewed cup! A good cup of brewed tea will help diminish all the different things you have in your mind. Drink a big cup of chamomile tea before going to bed for a good night’s sleep.

4. Sweat all your stress out

Getting a good workout in always does the job. If you are ever stressed, go to Webster and just hop on the treadmill even if it’s for a short 10 minutes. You’ll feel extremely refreshed after a good sweat session. If you don’t feel like leaving your room you can always grab a yoga mat and search for the millions of Pilates or yoga videos on YouTube.

5.  Nature 

Go for a walk, and get a fresh breath of air. The weather is amazing now in Boston, and the leaves are changing into the beautiful burnt orange and red colors. It’s the perfect time to take a break, and leave your room to get a good walk or run in!

Math major at Bryn Mawr College. Lover of coffee and cardamom buns
???? Founder of Her Campus Babson. Lover of stories. Over drinker of coffee. College student interested in the intersection of business, tech, and creativity.