Wellness

5 Gifts To Treat Yourself With This Holiday Season

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Babson chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year; the gathering of families, the feasting of food, and the greatest time to treat yourself. With the whirlwind of finding the perfect gifts for all the important people in your life, it’s easy to forget to get something for yourself. Here’s a little help. 

Tarte Costmetics 

The Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Tarte Mascara is our new favorite (it’s also Vegan! ?) It’s like a push-up bra for your lashes and it won’t clump or flake them. The Tarteist™ PRO Palette features a stunning 20 ultra-pigmented shades all made from natural ingredients. Whether you want to cute while studying for finals or look bomb for a night out, this palette can do both ?

Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes

The Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes is a life saver after pulling all nighters for finals ? The cooling gel immediately revives they eyes while cucumber, green tea, and caffeine help reduce puffiness.

#ActuallySheCan Tank Tops

HC Babson is loving these #ActuallySheCan tank tops that were created in partnership with retailer Le Motto ? perfect for hitting up the gym! 

Being Hand Cream

Smell fresh asf with some Salted Caramel & Macadamia + Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom hand cream.

More makeup 

Adding another picture of this palette because it’s so pretty to look at. Serious heart emojis over here.

???? Founder of Her Campus Babson. Lover of stories. Over drinker of coffee. College student interested in the intersection of business, tech, and creativity.