Profile

• Meet Emma Samatas '19

After a well deserved Fall Break, I had the opportunity to sit and chat with the lovely Emma Samatas on Friday of week one. She talked...

• Meet Haley Ochs'19

This Sunday, after enjoying all the fun homecoming activities, I had the opportunity to sit and chat with the amazing Haley Ochs. Haley...

• Meet Anna Pfalzgraf ’19

Last week, despite week 7’s usual business, I had the opportunity to talk with the lovely Anna Pfalzgraf. Last year, Anna had the...

• Meet Anna Tegge '18

Last week I sat down with THE Anna Tegge to talk about her recent Study Abroad experience in Spain, her involvement in the Model UN, and...

• Meet LuAnna Gerdemann '18

Last Friday, I had the honor to chat with Augustana’s Her Campus co-president, LuAnna Gerdemann. Lu is a senior majoring in Graphic Design...

• Profile: Meet Maddie Witt

Meet Maddie Witt With so many things going on the first few weeks of school, it’s hard to remember that, behind every cool on-campus event...

• Meet Comet Blecha '18

It's Week 10 here at Augie and I was lucky enough to sit down with Comet Blecha to talk about her junior year at Augie coming to a close. I...

• Lauren Clapp

As I sat waiting for musical rehersal to begin yesterday, I started talking with my comrade in quick-changing, Lauren Clapp. She and I are...

• Meet McKee Jackson '17

A couple weeks ago I had a photoshoot with McKee at Abbey Art Studio (my new fave location for photos)! I first knew of McKee from our long...

• KT Gorzek

The wonderful KT Gorzek talked to me this week about the ways she’s involved on campus. A junior at Augie, KT is double majoring in Art...

• Margaret France

This week I was overjoyed to have some time to sit down with Margaret France and talk all about life. I think I’d like to start with GSA...

• Audrey Johnson '18

I was able to talk with the lovely Audrey Johnson this week about life and all things theatre. Originally from Chicago, Illinois, Audrey is...