Your 8 a.m. Class After a Night of Drinking Told By “Orange Is the New Black”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Going to an early class the night after going out is rough! The ladies of the Netflix original series Orange is the New Black definitely understand the struggle.

Your first alarm goes off and your first thought is, “I’m gonna puke.”

You lay in bed and hit snooze as many times as you can.

You think you’re dying, but it’s actually your hangover kicking in.

Picking out an outfit while you’re this hungover is like:

You look in the mirror and you’re truly afraid of your own reflection. 

You realize that you have to go to school, instead of sleeping in bed all day like you would like to.

You see the transit and make a break for it.

The whole bus ride you’re thinking about how much you don’t want to be around all these other people. 

When you get to class and walk in the door the whole room judges you like:

And your teacher is like 

You sit down and try to catch your breath like:

You’ve only been in class for 3 minutes and you’re already sick of your professor talking.

You realize you forgot to eat breakfast.

You’re desperately wishing you hadn’t sat in the front row because you can’t text your best friend about how terrible you feel.

You start to fall asleep and the girl next you is like:

Your professor calls on you and asks you a question about the reading you didn’t do and your like:

You decide maybe you should stop drinking.

Only one more minute of class and all you can think is how miserable it’s been.

Class is finally over and you walk out the door and do a little victory dance because you get to go back to bed for the rest of the day.

Gifs via http://giphy.com/search/orange-is-the-new-black

http://wifflegif.com/tags/108048-orange-is-the-new-black-gifs

Nicole is a senior at Auburn University majoring in journalism with a minor in marketing. She is a Campus Corespondent (CC) for Auburn's chapter. She enjoys long walks to class, fine wines and cheeses and spending time with her cat. Nicole can most likely be found at a music festival or in her bed. There are no inbetweens.