This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

With the passing of International Woman’s Day, I thought there was no better time to share a favorite book of mine. Uninvited by Lysa Terkeurst is a must read. This book addresses the insecurities women have and how to handle them with God’s promises and our faith.

This book is full of personal experiences, verses and prayers for any kind of situation. I highly recommend this book, especially for college girls. After reading this book you will learn how to love yourself and others around you. You will learn how to find joy in any circumstance. And you will also grow in your relationship with God.

Lysa encourages her readers to be comfortable in their own skin, preaching how God created all of us uniquely with a special purpose in mind. She explains to her readers how important it is to love yourself because there is no one else like you. YOU are amazing, YOU are incredible and YOU are hand chosen.

Life is unpredictable, we never know what we might get thrown. But if we put all of our trust in God, there is no reason to worry. God will guide us down the right paths and He will equip us for each day. That does not mean that we will never experience hard times, but that does mean that we will never be alone.