This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Planning a weekend road trip to Birmingham, Alabama and wondering what to do? Here are the top five places you and your friends MUST visit while you are there!

While you are in Birmingham you have to attend a Barons baseball game at Regions Field! The stadium is newly renovated and offers lots of fun for people of all ages. And Thirsty Thursday is always a good time!

Avondale Brewing Company is the perfect place to spend your Friday afternoon day drinking and listening to live music. You will also find lots of cool lunch places such as Melt with the best grilled cheeses in town and Wasabi Juan’s with sushi burritos.

The Club is located on top of Red Mountain and looks over all of Birmingham. This is the perfect spot to watch the sunset and enjoy dinner with a beautiful view.

Saturday morning you have to go to The Market at Pepper Place. There is no better way to spend a Saturday morning than shopping around with local vendors. The market offers beautiful flowers, homemade foods and beverages and awesome accessories!

Lastly, you need to head to Top Golf to enjoy Birmingham’s latest attraction. Top Golf offers tons of fun and is sure to help you end your weekend trip on the right note!