This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Name: Taylor Walters

Year: Junior

Major: Health Administration

Hometown: McDongh, Georgia

Age: 21

Campus involvement: Kappa Alpha Theta, Pi Chi

Relationship status: Single

What is your biggest pet peeve? “P.T Cruisers” 

Do you have any pets? “I have a cat named Flo, and two mutts named Chico and Ellie.”

What do you notice first about the opposite sex? “Teeth for sure. I don’t like gross teeth.”

Who is your celebrity crush? “Blake from Workaholics.”

What do you think cats dream about? “I’d to think they dream about space and flying in it.”

Who would you let punch you in the face? “Drake, no question about that one.”

How many bottles of wine have you finished without ever actually pouring any of the wine into a glass? “Surprisingly just one.”

How violently do you have to fight the urge to scream when you hear the ice cream truck coming?  “I usually don’t fight that urge.”

What is you favorite Auburn tradition? Waiting in the Lowder Starbucks line.

What’s your favorite kind of cookie? “Panara pastries. Specifically, but not limited to chocolate chip cookies.”

Nicole is a senior at Auburn University majoring in journalism with a minor in marketing. She is a Campus Corespondent (CC) for Auburn's chapter. She enjoys long walks to class, fine wines and cheeses and spending time with her cat. Nicole can most likely be found at a music festival or in her bed. There are no inbetweens.