National Princess Week presented by Her Campus Auburn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Join Her Campus Auburn for National Princess Week from April 21-24! National Princess Week traditionally falls on the last full week of April. We believe that every woman has an inner princess, and we want to celebrate your royalty. 

Her Campus will be hosting these events for Auburn collegiettes:

Monday: Crowns on the Concourse

Come join us on the concourse from 10-2 pm as we make crowns. Show off your inner ruler in our Princess Photobooth!

Tuesday: Princess Lessons (presented with Cosmo at Auburn)

Practice for the day you’ll reign! Join us in the Alpha Xi Delta chapter room at 7 pm for a showing of The Princess Diaries and a s’mores bar!

Wednesday: Meet the Staff

Come meet the fairy godmothers putting together National Princess Week and hear more about HerCampus.com, the #1 online community for college women!

Thursday: Pretty Tough

Try Yoga-Insanity with us in the Recreation and Wellness Center! Christy will be teaching the class at 1 pm. Participants will have the chance to win prizes, including a $25 Victoria’s Secret gift card. You’re a princess that can save herself (To register for free, visit the Special Events section of the Rec’s course website). 

BONUS EVENT: Join Cosmo reps at Auburn for Cookies with Cosmo! Cosmo will be giving out snacks on Wednesday night at the library. In addition, Auburn students will be able to sign up for a year of Cosmo for the discounted rate of $15.

Rachel is currently a senior at Auburn University. As a public relations major, Rachel is involved in multiple activities, including the Public Relations Student Society of America/Public Relations Council of Alabama and the Auburn University Marching Band. In her spare time, she enjoys watching Law and Order: SVU and exclaiming over every cute animal she sees.