Give Back In Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Many Panhellenic women here at Auburn take great pride in their sorority. One adorable way to show your love for your sisters is by donning some jewelry from The Lettered Company. This company features everything from charm bracelets, to earrings, to necklaces for six different sororities. 

Now in the wake of the horrible tragedy that occurred on UCSB’s campus, there’s an even better reason to buy from The Lettered Company. For every purchase made between now and June 7th, the company will donate $4 to the women of UCSB’s Tri Delta chapter. The chapter lost two beautiful sisters in this recent tragedy as well as one who was hospitalized and will use the money to rebuild, and help these women’s families cover some of the hospital bills and other expenses.

Coming together as greek women is especially important in times like these, and the women at UCSB could truly use all of our help. 

So be sure to check out The Lettered Company‘s amazing collections and make a purchase you can feel good about this summer. 

Kerry is a recent graduate of Auburn University where she served as President and Co-Campus Correspondent for Auburn's Her Campus branch. She earned a degree in communication from Auburn's School of Communication and Journalism. Kerry recently operated the blog for Ellie Clothing, and has experience as a representative for Cosmopolitan magazine. A Massachusetts native, Kerry is a former Miss Teen Massachusetts United States and has worked as an intern in the national Her Campus office. In her (limited) spare time, Kerry enjoys exploring new places, discovering new music and obsessing over her latest Netflix show. You can reach her by e-mail at kerryanncoppinger@gmail.com. If you are interested in joining Her Campus Auburn, please reach out to the new CC's by emailing auburn@hercampus.com.