This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Everyone’s favorite annual music and arts festival has come back around. Coachella famous for its big performances but even more famous for the outfits people choose to wear.

I find it the perfect place to be. Colorful hair. Glitter. Flower headbands. Everyone is in Bohemian attire and I think most people do a great job, but there are those few who always get it right.

You can probably already guess who turned heads. Here are my favorite looks for this year:

Vanessa Anne Hudgens is known as Coachella Queen and she never disappoints.

She is there each year and gives all types of Bohemian vibes with her long hair and headbands, flowy tops, crop tops and especially her round shaped sunglasses.

Rihanna shined bright like a diamond in a Gucci crystal bodysuit.

On top of the bodysuit, she wore a Gucci t-shirt and jean shorts. She picked the right outfit for the right occasion—she screams Coachella.

India Love freed the nipple with a see-through cherry top, cherry earrings and distressed jeans. Some may say she was showing a lot, but she picked the perfect place to wear it to. Coachella seems like a judge free zone, great for someone like India who likes to break the rules.