Campus Cutie: Steven Winters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Major: I am working towards a dual degree in Molecular and Cellular Microbiology and English Creative Writing. 

Age: 22

Relationship Status: Happily taken

Tell us about your interesting dual major.  I pursued the MCMB degree because I hope my knowledge will help in my future endeavors as a physician. I’ve always enjoyed reading and writing and took a major that let me pursue this passion.

What can we find you doing on a typical Friday night? Catching the latest movie release with friends!

What’s your perfect date? Having a picnic and hiking through Chewacla 

What are your biggest turn ons and turn offs? Turn ons: a quirky sense of humor with the confidence to flaunt it, fun loving, passionate for what they do. Turn offs: egocentric, apathetic, and not liking animals/pets.

Celeb Crush? It’s a tie between Julia Roberts and Zooey Deschanel.

Tell us something we don’t know about you! I’m color blind.

What are your post-graduate plans? Ideally, going through medical school and residency, and enjoying life as it unfolds.

What would you consider your best quality? My girlfriend says I’m patient and hardworking.

What has been the most fun part of your time at Auburn? Hiking Mount Cheaha with my roommate.

Describe the Auburn women of today. They are very diverse and many that I know are passionate about their impact on the community, both locally and globally.

Tell us about your worst date ever! The idea of a worst date is a myth, I’ve never had one. There has only been a slight awkwardness finding an ice-breaker, but that’s on both sides of the court.