This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Major: Information Systems Management Sophomore

Age: 19

Hometown: Birmingham, AL

Relationship Status: Single

What are you involved in on campus? Eagle Eye TV, Commercial for the Rec*, Photography and Videography, Legendary Shots

What is the Legendary Shots? A group of friends who are constantly trying to wow the world with incredible basketball shots. It has been going since 2006. Six people do Legendary shots. We just hit more than 100,000 subscribers on YouTube.

What is one thing most people don’t know about you? Although my major suggests otherwise, I want to go into video advertising.

Describe yourself in three words? Creative, Kind, Tall

Favorite Movie? Titanic.

Pet Peeve? When people do not say thank you or have good manners.

Favorite Auburn Tradition? I love saying War Eagle to everything, I think it proves how close everyone is and how tight knit our fan base is.

What’s your best attribute? Working well with others.

What is your ideal woman? Brunnette, talkative, not afraid to be herself.

What is your ideal date? Getting sushi, watching a movie of choice. Her choice, my choice, we’ll alternate. Maybe a movie marathon.

What can a girl do to get your attention? By being very polite to someone. If a girl says thank you, no sir/yes sir, etc. I like that, I notice that.

Biggest turn on? Intelligence. If they can teach me something, I will be happy.

Biggest turn-off: If someone is rude, I cannot even look at them in the same way. Either be nice to everyone or I cannot really enjoy your company that much.

Celebrity Crush? Taylor Swift

What are your post-graduate plans? Working for a Marketing Firm in Culver City, California.

What has been the most fun part of your time at Auburn? Sunday movie nights in the dorms with friends.

Tell us about the most meaningful experience of your life: Two years ago when I wanted to go to VidCon, my parents were against it, but on a twelve hour notice, I got their approval and was able to fly to Anaheim and go to VidCon. It showed how much my parents trusted me and that was the perfect send off for college and it taught me a lot about myself.

How would you describe the Auburn women of today? Even though this has been overused, I think that they are all very polite, they are not afraid to be themselves, and they are confident–they are not afraid to do what they love in life. They are here to do what they want in life and I think that’s so admirable.

Describe your worst date ever? I was supposed to go bowling with a girl and she was two hours late, so I slept in the back of my car. She woke me up and had brought along one of her guy friends. One week later she broke up with me and was dating him.

Words of Inspiration? Even though it has been over said, if you truly love something, find a way to do it in life, because you will be so much happier. I pursue what I love and it’s worked for me.