This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Name: Caleb Millander

Age: 18

Hometown: Newport, Rhode Island

Major: Exercise Science

Relationship status: “Terminally single.”

How violently do you have the urge to scream when you hear the ice cream truck coming?

It’s not so much an urge to scream as it is three minutes of struggling to remember what that sound is. I haven’t had icecream out of a truck in a very long time.

How many times does it take for you to listen to a song that you love before you actually hate it instead?

It depends on the song, really. One of my favorite songs I can put on repeat for days and still not hate it.

What is one thing that annoys you the most? 

People who chew with their mouths open. It’s incredibly disrepectful.

What is the coolest thing you’ve done in your life so far?

Published my first novel, Wing of Perdition. It was really the defining moment in my writing career that proved this was something I could do well. I don’t want to pursue it as a career, because I don’t want writing to ever feel like a job. It’s a passion, but it’s not my job. 

Do you have any hidden talents? 

I happen to be especially good at sword fighting.

What is your favorite part of Auburn University? 

The people.

Cathlene is a senior studying journalism and women's studies at Auburn University. She has been a part of Her Campus Auburn for three years and is in her first year as Campus Correspondent. When she isn't studying and working on Her Campus, she enjoys baking desserts, reading young adult fiction and watching Netflix (mainly Friends, The Office and The Great British Baking Show). Some of her favorite things include Disney, desserts and fluffy animals to cuddle. Cathlene aspires to write for a magazine once she graduates and hopefully move back to Los Angeles.