6 DIY Sexy Halloween Costumes That Aren’t Cats

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

The sexy cat costume is cheap and easy, but SO overdone. Here are some sexy and unique DIY costumes that you can totally rock this Halloween.

1. Where’s Waldo?

A red and white striped shirt and glasses are all you need to become Waldo. You may have people constantly asking you where you are, but at least you’ll look cute and creative. 

2. The Energizer Bunny

Wear anything pink, get some bunny ears and make a drum out of poster board and you will be energized all night. Add heels for some extra sass. 

3. Regina George

This costume is so easy. Just take an old white tank top and cut two holes to expose your bra.

4. Audrey Hepburn

All you need to become the beautiful Audrey is a black dress, a tiara and pearls. Throw your hair into a high bun to complete the look. 

5. Mario and Luigi

Team up with your BFF to become this cartoon dynamic duo! All you need is a red or green sports bra, high waisted shorts and a baseball cap. Make your costume even better by making a cute necklace out of a fake mustache. 

6. Victoria’s Secret 

Take a recycled VS bag and make it into an adorable shirt, then pair it with spandex shorts or a tutu.

Nicole is a senior at Auburn University majoring in journalism with a minor in marketing. She is a Campus Corespondent (CC) for Auburn's chapter. She enjoys long walks to class, fine wines and cheeses and spending time with her cat. Nicole can most likely be found at a music festival or in her bed. There are no inbetweens.