This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Finals week is just around the corner!  It’s very important to get a jumpstart on studying, but it’s also important to set aside some time to relax and unwind.  So, while you organize your notes, review old material, and create a study schedule, don’t forget to leave time for some study breaks.  Here are 5 ideas for some fun study break ideas around Auburn!

Hiking

A great way to take a break from studying is to relax your body and mind by going on a hike!  Head over to Chewacla State Park and check out the trails, sites, and places to hang out and relax.

Shopping

Downtown Auburn has tons of great shops for anything and everything you could possibly want.  Shopping is a great way to get your mind off the tough material you’re struggling to learn (for a little while at least)!

Movies

Opelika’s new(ish) theater, Tiger 13, is the perfect place to unwind and watch a new movie and grab a yummy snack!  A movie is the perfect length to reward yourself after a long day of studying.

Work Out

Working out is the best possible study break and we’re so lucky to have such an amazing facility right on our campus!  Take a break from studying at RBD and head over to sweat it out at the Rec Center.

Sweet Treats

Auburn has tons of places to get a yummy treats, so take a break to grab a cookie at Mylks, froyo at Chill, a cupcake from Gigi’s, or lemonade from Toomer’s!  You deserve it. 

Good luck with finals!

Rep Image, Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5