This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

It’s springtime, meaning it’s too hot to go outside… So what better to do than watch Netflix? Here are some awesome Netflix originals to keep you busy and entertained!

Marvel’s Jessica Jones 

Season 2 just premiered! This show follows Jessica Jones, trying to rebuild her life and private investigator business after her superhero career came to a tragic end.

The OA 

After going missing seven years ago, Prairie Johnson returns home. She comes back different, she’s no longer blind and she now goes by The OA. Now some in her town think she’s dangerous…

Marvel’s Daredevil 

Daredevil follows Matt Murdock, a blind superhero with enhanced abilities that fights crime as a vigilante.

Travelers 

Travelers follows humans from hundreds of years in the future that have their consciousness send back in time into the bodies of 21st-century people, in order to save humanity from the future they’ve encountered.

Queer Eye 

The internet cannot stop talking about this show! This is a remake of “Queer Eye For The Straight Guy,” follow the Fab Five in this makeover show.

Christina is a pre-graphic design major at Auburn University.