This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Spring is here! WOOP WOOP! Along with that little bit of sunshine and warmer weather brings a new you! Here’s a few ways you can boost those good feely-s and get that spring in your step!

Get Your Tan On

L’Oréal tan towelettes are the perfect way to get that color to match your happy spring mood! Toss them in your weekender, gym bag or suitcase for natural looking color on-the-go! 100% streak free color develops in just 2-4 hours.

Create a Vision Board

Taking the time to make a vision board can really spark that self-renewal bug. This time of year some of our New Year’s resolutions have failed, we are caught in the rut of work or we are struggling to finish school! Having visual inspiration to see daily reminds us what we are working toward and why!

Spring Clean + Donate

Out with the old, and in with the new! Get crackin’ on your spring cleaning and donate to a local charity or shelter. Having less clutter makes you happier and can help someone else in need, too!

Hey, y'all!  Thanks for stopping by! Hope you find something of mine that you'll love to read.