Wellness > Sex + Relationships

There’s an Incredibly Photogenic Guy Working at Universal Studios Hollywood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

There’s an incredibly photogenic guy working at Universal Studios Hollywood…

And we’re thirsty AF. 

One of our writers was taking photos during a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood in early March, including a few pictures of wonderful people working in the park.

But when our writer was about to take photos of a game outside the Simpsons ride, one of the workers at the park – a guy named Sherman – popped up in front of her lens and posed for a photo.

Our writer took a couple of shots and paid no attention to it until she went home and checked her film.

And hot damn, Sherman sure looks like he belongs in front of the cameras in Hollywood.

Get me on a plane to Hollywood right now!

I am Samara Gan. I am an exchange student from Singapore who just moved to Arizona for the Spring semester. I am a third-year Communications major with an interest in Journalism and Media Studies. I hope to write articles that will be helpful, relatable, and joyful to readers. 
Kathleen Leslie is a freshman at Arizona State University, studying political science and communications. She was born in August, (a typical Leo), in Chicago, Illinois but has since moved all over the world. Though, she considers Australia and Orange County, California, her home. Kathleen is a part of the 'I Am That Girl' club on ASU's campus and in addition, works as a communications aide for ASU. In her free time, she likes to shop, sail and hang out with friends, (hoping it always involves something with food). Kathleen Leslie is also the current campus correspondent for Her Campus ASU.