Profile

• Coming to ASU from Out of State

Name: Demitria George Graduation year: 2019 Major: Broadcast Journalism What made you want to come to Arizona? I've always been coming out...

• Campus Cutie: Maymary Laideson

Not all friendships conquer time and space. However, if we are as lucky as Maymary Laideson, our best friends will remain with us through thick and thin.

• Campus Profile: Elio Rutigliano

What is balance? Elio Rutigliano is a distinguished illustration of how you can do it all. With the ability to self reflect and incorporate...

• Campus Profile: Rj Amzler

jsc2014e037069.jpg Name: Rj Amzler Major: Aerospace engineering with a concentration in astronautics Minor: Geological sciences Gradation...

• Meet Kaycee Torres

Can you remember the first friend you ever met when you started college? Well meet mine! Kaycee Torres is a Junior at ASU, with a bright...

• HC Writer Profile: Rilee Robinson

Let's get to know some of Her Campus ASU's chapter writers! This week's Profile is Rilee Robinson! A great writer for HerCampus and my ~...

• ASU Hockey Player Stefan Valvur

Check out Stefan Valvur: Lewis 1.jpg The 21-year-old plays hockey for ASU while majoring in tourism and development (resort and hotel...

• Campus Cutie: Emily Brunda

IMG_1514.JPG Name: Emily Brunda Major: Sports and Media Studies Graduation year: 2018 What events led to you choosing your major? I took a...

• Campus Celeb: Veronica Higgins!

veronica.jpg Name: Veronica Higgins Major: Art History Graduation year: 2019? What event's led to you choosing your major? Well, I was a...

• Meet Campus Cutie: Cassie Little

“Do not be intimidated by the set percent. Understand the attitudes and traditions that those in leadership positions follow but pursue what you feel called to through by respectfully proposing your qualifications and challenge the norm. Being a freshman on executive council was not the norm. Holding multiple leadership positions and an internship in one's second semester of college is not typical. And it is most definitely not comfortable for most to have a sophomore take the reigns on an entire organization as President. But these are all things that I have been so clearly called to. I would say that the best advice I can give you is if you are seeking leadership from a position of humility, levelheadedness and with a pure heart, never hold yourself back from what you are feeling called to. Pursing those opportunities change your life. They have done so in mine”.

• Kelcey Beckman

You've met Natalie Parker here on Campus Cutie. Now meet her roommate and this week's Campus Cutie Kelecy Beckman, a Colorado native...

• Meet Campus Celebrity, Rilee Robinson

Meet Rilee Robinson, an ambitious, implausibly intelligent and ennoble ASU student with some rock solid values. She is a double major, Journalism and Political Science, and not to mention she is a Barett student. For those of you who may not know what Barett is, it is ASU’s honors college that is ranked among one of the most prestigious in the country.

• Campus Celebrity: Kanak Jha

Name : Kanak Jha Major : Broadcast Journalism Graduation Year : 2017 Hometown : Tucson, AZ IMG_3761.JPG What are you involved with at ASU?...

• Campus Cutie: Marissa Hill

If you could give anyone advice as to how to live a happy and balanced life in college, what would it be? A: The best advice that I can give to any college student is that college is an overwhelming time and it seems as if everything is changing and it’s stuff that you’re usually not used to, it’s a good thing. College is a time to experience new things, discover who you are as a person, find out your likes and dislikes and to always keep your head up. I’m going to be completely honest in saying that the first two years of college are going to be the worst two years you want to know why? It’s the first time that you move away from your family and your friends not only are you not familiar with your atmosphere and still getting into the swing of things, most freshman make the mistake of trying to take on more than they can carry. Always stay organized and just remember that everything will be okay, even when you hit the lowest of times, you must always remember that everything happens for a reason, good or bad and you learn from these experiences.

• Campus Cutie: Fay Schneider

Fay (1).jpeg If you thought Molly Bowes was a cutie then you are going to love her roomie Fay Schneider. She is a hard working journalism...

• Campus Celebrity: Lori Long

11954730_2544963831679_7153722998513031577_n.jpg Lori is from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and graduated from Pennsylvania College of Art...

• Campus Celebrity: Gabriel Sandler

Most people downtown know him as the Barrett writing tutor. Others refer to him as the “Human Event God.” I figured, however, that there is...