Meet Kaycee Torres

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Can you remember the first friend you ever met when you started college? Well meet mine! Kaycee Torres is a Junior at ASU, with a bright sparkling spirit who only aspires for the best in life. 

Major: Family and Human Development with a minor in Communications

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Graduation Year: December 2016

What advice would you give to incoming freshman?

I would say you should take your time, especially with homework because procrastinating five minutes until the due date will not get you good grades. You need to remember time management is key.

Are you part of any programs?

I am part of Big Brothers Big Sisters. I used to be a little and now I am in the process of becoming a big.

What have you gained from being part of Big Brothers Big Sisters?

I have gained a lot of patience for the world and the motivation to accomplish finishing my degree at ASU.

What drives your ambition to succeed?

What drives my ambition is how I do not want repeat the lifestyle I grew up in. I want better and more for myself and my future.

Favorite college memory so far?

It has to be Leadership Launch, which is a program that ASU offers to incoming freshman. They let you move into your dorm a week early before classes start and they help you become well integrated into the campus, along with meeting amazing life long friends. 

If you could travel anywhere where would you go?

I would go to Italy for their food, because I am a major foodie!

What is your favorite movie?

My favorite movie has to be Remember Me. 

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I see myself finishing up my Master’s degree and working for a behavioral health center.

I am a Senior at ASU, pursuing a degree in Business Logistics with a minor in Media Analysis on the Tempe campus. Born and raised in Arizona, with dreams of living in the city. Writing is my passion along with free food.
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.