Hunter Hayes Comes to ASU

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Country star Hunter Hayes will perform at the annual DevilPalooza this year! The “Wanted” singer will seranade Sun Devils on Friday Feb. 26 at the SDFC field. The event, presented by the Programming and Activities Board (PAB), will be completely free to students and up to one guest. According to PAB, tickets are available until noon on the day of the event, so long as the even tdoes not sell out.

DevilPalooza is an ASU favorite. It features food trucks, rides, games and of course, a performer. While the event is typically held on a different campus each year, this will be the second year the event will be held at the Tempe campus. Last year, Panic! at the Disco gave students an electrifying performance at the baseball fields. Each year, big-name performers like Panic! at the Disco, Capital Cities and the All-American Rejects have had opening acts featuring up-and-coming bands, but this year, PAB hosted a Battle of the Bands to bring student performers on stage before Hunter Hayes. 

Doors to this event open at 6 p.m. on Friday. If students still need to get tickets, they can do so at the DevilPalooza registration page.

I am a sophomore pursuing a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University