This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Although the holiday season may be over, winter is certainly not. And with winter comes chilly temperatures which bring on dry skin. Below are five winter skin care products you need to purchase now!

1. Korres Body Butter

It’s no secret that Korres, a Greek company at its roots, is constantly paving the way for better skincare. Korres Body Butter comes in several different scents but remains one of the best body butter on the market to help dry skin. It’s great when applied to the crevices of your skin such as your elbows, knees and knuckles as the moisturizer is incredibly thick and creamy. This product is sold at Sephora stores for $31, and a little goes a long way! Find the product here!

2. Korres Wild Rose Exfoliating Cleanser

An absolute must to get rid of dry skin on your face! This product is used to gently exfoliate and brighten skin and can be used every day. The scent is to die for as well! Available at Sephora stores for $28. Buy it now!

3. Korres Wild Rose Rose Sauvage

This face oil is fantastic after you have exfoliated your face. While this product is a bit pricey, it’s easy to see why it’s always rated one of the top skincare products on the market. You only need to place a small amount on your fingertips and rub them together to slightly heat up the oil. Dab on your face and inhale the delicious scent of rose. This product is also available at Sephora stores for $54. Check it out here! 

4. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater

Keeping within the theme of rose, which is great for dry skin as it offers a refreshing feeling, this skincare product is for everyday use. The aloe in this product helps to cool down your skin, (sunburns from skiing anyone?), while the herbs help to rejuvenate your skin. And a little secret, you can even apply this to help set makeup! Available on Amazon.com for $14 in 8 oz. Check it out now! 

5. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads

In the winter, it is obvious that our skin can lose some of its radiance. These facial pads help to brighten and clarify your skin and can be used once or twice daily after cleansing. Although this product is not great for dry skin, you definitely can see a difference in the brightness of your skin after only a few hours! Available at Sephora stores for $15-30. Buy it now! 

Kathleen Leslie is a freshman at Arizona State University, studying political science and communications. She was born in August, (a typical Leo), in Chicago, Illinois but has since moved all over the world. Though, she considers Australia and Orange County, California, her home. Kathleen is a part of the 'I Am That Girl' club on ASU's campus and in addition, works as a communications aide for ASU. In her free time, she likes to shop, sail and hang out with friends, (hoping it always involves something with food). Kathleen Leslie is also the current campus correspondent for Her Campus ASU.
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.