This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Even though spring isn’t officially here, it’s never too soon to start incorporating spring trends into your makeup routine. Below are my five favorite trends for this upcoming season.

1. Orange lips

Red lipstick is a staple, but what about a perfect tangerine lip for the spring? MAC’s Morange is a beautiful vivid orange, or if you want a subtle orange you can try Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm’s Audacious.

2. Dewy skin

If you own dewy foundation then you are already on-trend for this spring. If you own matte foundation, no need to freight, just buy an amazing highlighter like Benefit’s moon beam and apply it to your cheekbones. If you would like an all-over dewy look try mixing MAC’s strobe cream with your matte liquid foundation for the perfect all-over-glow.

3. White eyeshadow

In addition to dewy skin, white, shimmery, ethereal eye lids are something to look out for this spring. Shiseido’s shimmering cream eye color in mist is ideal for this simply radiant look.

4. Colored liner

Black eyeliner is always chic, but liven-up your makeup routine with a little bit of colored eyeliner. Whether you are feeling green, blue, purple or gold Make Up For Ever’s  AQUA EYES waterproof eyeliner pencils are both creamy and pigmented.

5. Twiggy lashes

Big fabulous lashes never get old, so this spring channel your inner Twiggy. For your upper lashes try Tarte’s lights, camera, flashes mascara and Make Up For Ever’s individual eyelashes in Stacy for your bottom lashes.      

What do you think of these spring trends, love them or hate them?

Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.