This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ashoka chapter.

Winter is here!

This means the fashion trends at Ashoka are drastically changing. Need something to spice up your wardrobe? Well, we’ve got you covered. HerCampus at Ashoka along with Dolce Vita, Ashoka’s Fashion Society, bring to you the latest fashion trends to follow. It’s all about layering this December!

1. The Classic

Model: Aanchal Sharma

This winter, keep yourself cozy with a pastel oversized sweater and blue jeans. You can pair this classic look with some black boots and accessorize it with a necklace or earrings.

Get this look at H&M or Forever21.

2.  All about Leather

Model: Shivam Sharda

Need a look that will keep you warm yet looking absolutely stylish? Throw a black leather jacket with a pair of ripped jeans and some leather shoes. If you really want to go all out, try a leather jacket in a different colour other than the traditional black!

Get this look at the Zara or Jack and Jones.

3. Winter Chic

Model: Shefali Rangi

Need a Chic outfit for an evening event? This is your go-to outfit. Grab the cutest dress from your wardrobe and pair it with stockings and boots. To add a little more jazz throw on a coat and you’re ready to go!

Get this look at H&M or Shein.com

4. Denim on Denim

Model: Kavya Srivatsa

Denim on denim is definitely back in style this winter. A cute, full-sleeved top with a denim jacket and jeans along with boots is the perfect outfit for the bad-ass girl inside you. Take along a rugged scarf for a colder day! 

Get this outfit at Forever21 or H&M.

5. Button up

Model: Tarush Awasthi

Take your favourite white shirt and pull over and you’ve got your ideal outfit! Give an edge to your simple pullover by wearing a collared shirt. This outfit is perfect for a day at the college or even when you’re just hanging with your friends.

Get this look at Zara or H&M.

6. Stashed Away Treasure

Model: Sakshi Agarwal

Have you stashed your jumpsuits away? Pull them back out of that closet and pair them up with a full sleeves crop top. Accessorize this outfit with some hoops and vintage rings. Don’t forget to add your stylish heeled shoes.

Get this look at Bershka.

7. Frostbite

Model: Kanishk Gomes

For all those who are new at Ashoka and are not used to the extreme Delhi winter, this is the perfect pick for you. This cozy winter jacket with some sweatpants will keep you cozy and comfy all day.

Get this outfit at H&M or Marks and Spencers.

8. Girl Next Door

Model: Meera Damaraju

The perfect turtleneck outfit does exist. Pair your turtleneck top with some black leggings on a cold day. To add some colour, pair it with a colourful beanie and for a hint of style wear your Oxfords! We all love being a little extra.

Get this outfit at Shein.com

Edited by: Nayanika Guha

Photography Courtesy: Ritvik Sharma

Aqsa Pervez

Ashoka '19

An avid reader, she reads almost anything she can lay her hands on. She can share anything except cookies. She enjoys moonlit walks, whistling and basking in the winter sun.