nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Single on Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

With Valentine’s Day right around the corner you might be feeling like this…

http://media4.popsugar-assets.com/files/2011/02/06/3/192/1922729/58dfb3c7dae9d0a2_COVER/i/Ways-Celebrate-Valentine-Day-Youre-Single.jpg

But have no fear –Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be a big slap in the face if you’re single. In fact, being single on this holiday might not be as bad as you thought. For starters, you don’t have to buy anyone a gift (which means more money to spend on yourself!) Below I will uncover 7 things you can do to still have fun on Valentine’s Day even if you’re ridin’ solo.

1.     Get dinner with your friends

What could be better than a single ladies Valentine’s dinner filled with lots of gossip and booze?

2.     Wine Night

Let’s be real – who doesn’t love wine. Go pick yourself up a bottle (or two or three) and spend the night appreciating yourself.

3.     Throw a Party

Get together with your friends, make some cute Valentines themed desserts and cocktails and you’re totally set.

4.     Treat yourself

Buy yourself something nice because you deserve it.

5.     Spa Day

Spend the day pampering yourself by getting a massage or facial (or maybe even both!)

6.     Celeb Crush

Rent all your favorite movies that your celebrity crush is in and spend the whole night with your dream Valentine.

7.     Hit the Town

Whether you’re hitting up the clubs or your favorite karaoke bar, there’s always something to do. Grab a group of friends for a fun and much deserved girls night out!

All in all, Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be just for the ones in love. Live it up and have some fun!