This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Name: Tess Degginger

Year: Sophomore

Major: Biosystems Engineering

Hometown: Morristown, New Jersey

What clubs are you a part of: BEC, which stands for Biosystems Engineering Club. I’m going to start working for CEAC which stands for Controlled Environment Agriculture Center. I’m not too excited, but at this point in my life you take what you can get. Once I get more experience, I can be pickier.

What will you be doing there: Some days I’ll water 180 plants. It’s a lot of tedious work, but it will be cool to watch the process and see how everything turns out.

Favorite place on campus: I like to go to the Medical Library. It’s cool. But if you want food quick and don’t care what it tastes like, go to Sabor.

Favorite vacation spot: Denmark

If you were a flower, what kind would you be: Sunflower, because I like to have a lot of sunlight in the room. I don’t like being in a dark, dungeon-y place. It’s peaceful, there’s just something special about the light. And they’re yellow, and yellow is for happiness. Sometimes I’m happy. I like to be happy.

Hi, I'm Taylor! I'm a junior at the UA studying journalism and Spanish. My favorite hobbies are sleeping, writing, and drinking coffee!