Profile

• Holly Kapp

Name: Holly Kapp School: University of Arizona Year: Senior Major/ Minor: Communication Major with a Minor in Studio Arts: emphasis in...

• Meet Pooja Gunnala!

Name: Pooja Gunnala School: University of Arizona Year: Junior Major: Public Health Q: What is your favorite hobby?: A: “Dance. It's my...

• Meow Mix

Groups such as Pentatonix and Straight No Chaser have brought A capella to the the forefront of today’s music scene. Little did you know,...

• Campus Cutie: Alex Meyer

Name: Alex Myers Year: Freshman Nickname: Token Hobby: Cheer Favorite Animal: Dogs Favorite Food: authentic Indian food Alex Myers is this...

• Profile: Tess Degginger

Name: Tess Degginger Year: Sophomore Major: Biosystems Engineering Hometown: Morristown, New Jersey What clubs are you a part of: BEC,...

• Campus Celebrity: Grace Horrocks

Grace Horrocks is more than your average University of Arizona student. She can multitask with the highest level of precision, as she...

• Profile: Lucette Peralta

Name: Lucette Peralta Year: Freshman Major: Pre-Business Hometown: El Paso, Texas Why did you choose the UA: It’s the best school in the...

• Profile: Emma Armstrong

Name: Emma Armstrong Year: Freshman Major: Double major in Neuroscience and Linguistics Why did you choose to come to UA: It was almost...

• Profile: Kathryn Chung

Name: Kathryn Chung Year: Sophomore Major: Neuroscience and Cognitive Science Hometown: Mesa, AZ Why did you choose UA: Desert and plants...

• Campus Celebrity: Giuliana Fusco

Giuliana Fusco is a sophomore and a future DJ at KAMP Student Radio. She’s currently in the process of getting her own show once a week...

• Campus Celebrity: Cole Driver

Cole February6.jpg Cole Driver is very involved in student government. He’s one of the directors of Freshman Class Council, or FCC, which...

• Campus Celebrity: Samantha Merchant

Samantha Merchant is a Resident Assistant (RA) in Yuma Hall, one of the dorms on campus. She’s a member of the Honors College Ambassadors...

• Campus Celebrity: Ella Anguiano

Ella Anguiano works in a research greenhouse at the Controlled Environment Agriculture Center growing tomatoes. Her goal is to one-day name...

• Campus Celebrity: Rachel Hickman

This week’s campus celebrity is Rachel Hickman. She loves finding new ways to get more involved on campus, which makes her a perfect member...

• Campus Cutie: Lindsey Molk

It’s finally Thanksgiving break and students have four days to kick back, eat turkey, and do whatever they want! This week’s Campus Cutie,...

• Campus Cutie: Nolan Houlton

Recently during a morning spin class, the music was pumping and sweat was dripping. Tucson native, Nolan Houlton, decked out head–to–toe in...