Campus Cutie: Noah Ginter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

The weather at the University of Arizona is slowly but surely cooling down and Halloween is right around the corner. Cooler weather can only mean three things… pumpkin spice everything, Halloween themed movies, and cuddle season. This week’s campus cutie, Noah Ginter plans on doing all of these activities to celebrate the amazing weather and up coming holidays.

Noah Ginter is easy on the eyes and easy to spot around campus standing at 6’4”. According to his friends, Noah is the classic tall, tan, and handsome guy in every girl’s dreams. His hard working attitude and ambition in school sets him apart from the rest. Noah is a Scottsdale native who came to the U of A to study computer sciences. Noah can be found in the main library everyday getting ahead in homework and practicing his computer skills.

Noah Ginter is a junior here at the U of A and lives at his fraternity house, Sigma Alpha Epsilon. Noah claims that not a day goes bye that he doesn’t enjoy a good laugh with a buddy in the house! Noah’s favorite pastime is playing intermural basketball at the campus rec and this year his team plans to take home the “W”.  

A few more questions answered by Noah:

Where do you want to live after college: “Either California or Scottsdale, Arizona.”

Dream employer: “Google or Ebay.”

Favorite Food: “Filet Mignon”

Best song to listen to while you workout: “Jumpman by Drake.”

Favorite thing about the U of A: “The beautiful campus scenery.”

What are you dressing up as for Halloween: “I’ll be in Las Vegas Dressed up as a Greek God.”

University of Arizona School of Journalism... Beardown!