Campus Cutie: Connor Sheehey

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

It’s October and 100 degrees outside at the University of Arizona. Don’t sweat it friends!  It just means our campus cuties are not all bundled up in puffy parkas and woolen hats.  This weeks Campus Cutie is the adorable Connor Sheehey.

Walking along University Boulevard with Connor, I realized he is not only a cutie, but an athlete and philanthropist, too. Connor plays lacrosse for the University of Arizona and knows first hand how brutal the heat can be on the field. Not to worry…that’s the way he likes it. Connor spent his freshman year at Liberty University in Virginia, but   he is now happy to be a Wildcat! He’s especially excited to share the Wildcat experience with his parents when they visit Tucson for family weekend on October 9-11.

Connor Sheehey is an East coast boy from North Carolina. Get this ladies– Connor’s family beach house is in Wilmington, NC where the famous show “One Tree Hill” was filmed! He spends his summers back home at the beach with friends and family. He enjoys surfing and other adventure sports and looks forward to meeting people with similar interests.

In addition, Connor has donated his time and effort to prevent drunk driving. Unfortunately, a close cousin of his was killed by a drunk driver. As a result, he and his family are passionate supporters of MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving). Connor hopes to have a career in a field that prevents drunk driving accidents.

(If you have a passion to prevent drunk driving like Connor or want to know more about the organization, he encourages you to check out the MADD website.

http://www.madd.org/?referrer=https://www.google.com/ )

A few things to know about Connor Sheehey:

Year: Sophomore

Major: “E-society with a minor in Marketing.”

Relationship Status: “Single and ready to mingle.”

Something most people don’t know about you: “I can surf, and I enjoy extreme sports like downhill biking.”

Starbucks order: Iced Caramel Macchiato

East coast or West coast: East coast

Favorite spot on campus: “You can find me at the Rec Center 5 days a week.”

Where can we find you on the weekends?: “Hanging out at the Level or Hub apartment pools with my friends.”

University of Arizona School of Journalism... Beardown!