Campus cutie, Colby

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

1. What is your major and what do you want to do with it?

My major is Political Science with a minor in Business Management. This upcoming fall I was chosen for an internship with the City of Phoenix involving judicial procedures and filings. I want to earn my Master’s Degree in Political Science and become involved in local government procedures.

2. What year are you?

I am a senior who will be graduating and participating in the May Commencement.

3. What is your ideal date?

My ideal date would consist of three key factors. First (If the lady would allow it), I would prepare a dinner for the both of us at my house showing her my value in the kitchen and sensitivity of my home. Second, I would enjoy going to a sporting event of some kind, preferably a basketball game. Finally, dessert or drinks at the place of her choice to top it off.

4. What do you look for in a girlfriend?

I look for honesty first and foremost. A sense of humor that would understand my sense of humor and not force me to explain my jokes or quips to her after I have used them. A girl who can watch an entire movie without becoming bored halfway in. Finally, a hard working girl with confidence.

5. What is the first thing about a girl that catches your eye?

Honestly, the first thing I notice about a girl is her hairstyle.

6. What are your hobbies?

In High School I played football and basketball forcing me to love and pay attention to both. I love watching, keeping up with and playing basketball with my family and friends. My favorite professional sports team is the Utah Jazz because I am from Salt Lake City, Utah. I love to read. I have a Barnes and Noble “Nook” that contains 40 books I have read in the past two years. My favorite book series is the “Jack Reacher” series written by Lee Child. I like to work out on a consistent basis (4-5 times a week) because I believe it is important for your health, stress levels and confidence, especially for a college student.

7. What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is actually blueberry pancakes with maple syrup. I could eat them for every meal…possibly.

8. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

In Middle School I somehow agreed to perform a lip sync of “YMCA” with my best friends in front of the entire school and parents of the students. I dressed as the sailor and didn’t understand how embarrassing it truly was until I watched the video.

9. What are your plans for the summer?

I am taking three summer classes through the University of Arizona to finish my Business Management minor. In between my classes I am going to find a summer job. Hopefully, I will work with the contracting company based in Tucson, “Dana Kepner”. I would work in the office filing our inventory and working under the supervisors performing a number of miscellaneous jobs.

10. What is one thing you can’t live without?

My car, a Nissan Altima. I have no clue what my daily occurrences would consist of without the ability of my vehicle to outperform my expectations.