Campus Celebrity: Cole Driver

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Cole Driver is very involved in student government. He’s one of the directors of Freshman Class Council, or FCC, which is a club on campus for freshmen to get involved and make new friends. Cole is also involved in the Chain Gang Junior Honorary. Special talents include eating and making people laugh.

Name: Cole Driver

Year: Junior

Major: Double major in journalism and communication

Hometown: Quitman, Texas

Why UA: The horseracing program, but then I realized I hated it so I switched to journalism and communication.

Favorite color: Light blue

Favorite song: Dressed in Black – Sia.

Fact most people don’t know about you: I have a basset hound, she’s my life. Her name is Poppy.

What do you want to be when you grow up: A publicist for music and entertainment.

What’s the worst part about being in ASUA: There are a lot of stupid rules. Protocol, it’s dumb. To do anything, you have to get it approved by like 5 people. You can’t do anything on your own.

What’s the best part about being in ASUA: The people, the relationships I’ve made.

Hi, I'm Taylor! I'm a junior at the UA studying journalism and Spanish. My favorite hobbies are sleeping, writing, and drinking coffee!