Your October Bucket List

Posted -

October has already practically come and gone, however, that doesn’t mean there still isn’t time to complete a list of things that you must do before the month is over. There’s a number of fun things that you, your friends, or significant other, can do during the fall season and in my opinion you haven’t celebrated the month of October the right way if you haven't completed this list:

Go to a pumpkin patch/ corn maze:

❥ @zoeeeeeee101

Carve a pumpkin:

Image result for fall pinterest

Watch a Halloween movie or go through a must-see list:

film halloween hocus pocus bette midler sarah jessica parker GIF

Drive and stop throughout the Blue Ridge Parkway when the leaves are at their peak:

Related image

Go to a football game:

Kidd Brewer Stadium - Appalachian State Mountaineers (GO NEERS)

Go to a Fall Festival or a fair:

Okay So just a random story about me. I've always dreamed of living in the 1960s and wearing one of the cute dresses with my hair up in a bun and going to a carnival. The carnival I imagine looks almost exactly like this therefore I absolutely adore this pic

Try anything and everything pumpkin flavored:

The STATION By MAKER  maker white people maker studios the station GIF

If you’re not into the pumpkin flavor then at least make/eat some kind of fall related treat:

Old Fashioned Candy Apples

If you’re still not into the above suggestion just eat as much Halloween candy as possible:

tv food black and white eating classic GIF

Dress up for Halloween:

halloween mean girls amanda seyfried halloween costume halloween party GIF

Have/go to a Halloween party:

dancing halloween pumpkin jack o lantern GIF

Go on a hayride/haunted trail:

Hay ride, so fun, we love them here in beautiful Ohio.

Enjoy a night by the fire:

10 Charming Fall Date Ideas - Sugar and Charm - sweet recipes - entertaining tips - lifestyle inspiration Sugar and Charm – sweet recipes – entertaining tips – lifestyle inspiration

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login