The Top 8 Pumpkin Flavored Foods You’ll Want to Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Fall has finally arrived in Boone, Collegiettes! The leaves are beginning to change, students are rocking the latest autumn trends, and of course, pumpkin flavored foods are lining the shelves at our grocery stores. While we’ve all fallen in love with the ever popular pumpkin spiced latte at Starbucks, I found myself wondering, what other kinds of pumpkin flavored foods could I spoil myself with this season? After a bit of research and taste testing (I know, I know, this is the best job ever), I have discovered the top eight pumpkin flavored items that you will be dying to have in your pantry.

1. Little Debbie Pumpkin Muffins
Price: $2.46
Calories: 210 per serving (one muffin)

As usual, Little Debbie does not disappoint with this festive treat. For those occasional cheat days, this is a go-to snack!

2. Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts Frosted Pumpkin Pie Toaster Pastries
Price: $3.50
Calories: 380 per serving (two pastries)

Reminisce about your middle school days and try the tasty pumpkin Pop-Tart. They’re perfect as a quick snack on the way to class!

3. Kashi Granola Bars Pumpkin Spice Flax
Price: $2.98
Calories: 180 per serving (One bar)

Whether early in the morning or a midday snack, these granola bars are sure to keep you energized and full.

4. Kraft Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows
Price: $1.25
Calories: 100 per serving (12 marshmallows)

Who doesn’t love marshmallows tossed on top of a cup of coffee? Add extra flavor to your drink with this new fall inspired item!

5. Krusteaz Pumpkin Pie Bar Mix
Price: $2.48
Calories: 120 per serving

For those girls’ nights when you just feel like cooking and watching movies, this is an ideal snack. It’s easy to make and perfect for a midnight sugar craving!

6. Pillsbury Quick Bread (Pumpkin flavored)
Price: $1.98
Calories: 170 per serving

When visiting relatives this fall season, impress them with your cooking skills by making your very own fall-inspired bread.

7. Kellogg’s Pumpkin Spice Eggo Waffles
Price: $2.38
Calories: 210 per serving (two waffles)

I don’t care how old you are, everyone loves an old fashioned Eggo waffle. For those lazy Saturday mornings, pop two of these in the toaster!

8. Edy’s Slow Churned Pumpkin Ice Cream
Price: $3.88
Calories: 240 per serving

On those chilly Boone nights, everyone needs a pint of ice cream to turn to. With fall arriving, it’s only appropriate that we turn to pumpkin flavored deliciousness.

Whether it’s a late night snack or an early morning breakfast, you’re sure to love what this fall has in store for your stomach!

Laura Maddox is a Senior at Appalachian State University. Laura was born and raised in Charlotte, NC but loves the mountain air in Boone. She is one of four kids and has an identical twin sister. Laura enjoys reading, fashion, blogging, traveling, chocolate, lots of coffee and riding in the car with the windows down. She has a knack for creative writing, doodling and procrastination. Laura plans on moving to Boston after graduation to pursue a career in the advertising industry as a copywriter. Laura loves APP and will always be a Mountaineer fan!