Surviving Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

After long nights in the library and countless cups of coffe, the semester is finally over! We couldn’t have done it without the #HCSurvivalKits! We loved all the awesome goodies in our kit that helped us power through the last week of school!

Cold-EEZE.Without fail, it seems like we always get a nasty cold right as exams roll around. The dissolvable Cold-EEZE tablets tasted great and helped soothe all our sick collegiettes cold symptoms. And for those of us who weren’t sick, we loved the natural immune boosting tablets to keep us healthy!

ChipotleFewer things make a collegiette happier than Chipotle, so the BOGO Chipotle cards were a life-saver! Grabbing a friend and taking a study break for a burrito bowl was just what we needed after being cooped up in the library all day.

CamelBakLong study sessions means loading up on caffeine–coffee, soda, energy drinks–anything. But all that caffeine can really dehydrate us and make us tired and unable to focus. Having a cute, spill-proof CamelBak water bottle made it easy to stay hydrated, especially when we’re on the go. #ditchdisposable

Kettle BrandWhen you’re in the library until 4 a.m., snacks are essential. We loved the Kettle Brand Maple Bacon Popcorn and Salt and Black Pepper Kettle Chips! They were great, healthy options and we really liked that they were both non-GMO! 

TRESemmeFinals week hair dos are usually questionable, at best. The TRESemme keratin samples made our hair silky smooth and sleek. With fabulous-looking hair, nobody noticed that we had been wearing the same yoga pants for six days straight… Plus, tossing the TRESemme mini bottles of hairspray in our backpacks kept our sleek strands in place from class to the library. 

chain & charcoalWho doesn’t love some chic jewelry at an incredible price? After a tiring semester, we’re treating ourselves to some cute jewelry, thanks to the coupon card from chain and charcoal!

BaubleBarWhat a sweet gift to the Campus Correspondents! I’m loving my bracelet that says ‘fancy’! It’s such a cute little addition to any outfit.

LUNAWe’d be lying if we said we’ve never made a meal out of a protein bar… Hours of studying can mean not leaving the library for dinner, but the Peppermint Stick LUNA bars gave us plenty of energy until we could take a dinner break. Plus, they’re perfect for all our collegiettes with a sweet tooth!

CosabellaSomething as simple as a pair of cute panties can really boost our moods. The lacy panties from Cosabella are comfortable and cute and make us feel fabulous! We’re stocking up thanks to all the fabulous coupon cards from Cosabella!

Bayer/Timeline ProjectWe loved these booklets to help us plan out the next few months of life and give us some advice on topics every woman has to face!

Finals week is tough, but the help from a few fabulous products helped us survive the last stressful week of the semester!

I am a 2015 graduate of Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina. I graduated summa cum laude with a degree in communication, journalism. Upon graduation, I moved to Nashville, Tennessee to work for my college sorority, AOII. I am currently the Assistant Director of Communications of AOII and Editor of our internationally-circulated magazine, To Dragma. I'm a fitness enthusiast through and through. I love weightlifting, running and boxing, and I am always up for a new workout! I am also a coffee addict with a killer sweet tooth. When I'm not at work or at the gym, you can find me scoping out the latest and greatest coffee and donut spots in Nashville.  I've been part of the Her Campus team since 2012, when I joined App State's team of writers. I was the CC of my chapter my senior year, as well as a Chapter Advisor. I have remained a CA since graduating, and I love having the opportunity to stay connected to Her Campus in this role!