element5 digital MEzqoN8p6C0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital MEzqoN8p6C0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Name: Tristan Winkle

Major: Pre-Law/Psychology

Graduating Class: 2018

Relationship Status: Single

Q: What are you involved in on campus?A: I’m a brother of the Theta Chi Fraternity and a member of ASU Club Ice Hockey.

Q: What’s your favorite thing to see a girl wear?A: Definitely a colorful sundress in the spring, they’re groovy.

Q: Who is your biggest inspiration?A: Schoolboy Q, because he has a rags to riches kind of life story. He does what he loves and wants for a living, and I respect that.

Q: Name three adjectives that describe you.A: Funny, creative, goofy

Q: What is your spirit animal?A: Definitely a sea otter, because they’re fun and playful.

Q: Describe your dream girl.A: She has to be cute with a sense of humor, and she needs to be adventurous and spontaneous, all wrapped into one. Like if I pick her up from work to take her to, say, hiking in Iceland for the weekend, she should be down for that.  

Q: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?A: A thought it would be cool to be a pilot. Or Iron Man.  

Q: Do you have any hidden talents?A: I’m a professional doodler.

Q: If you could trade lives with anyone for one day, who would it be?A: I would trade lives with Tony Stark. Hands down.

Q: What’s your life motto?A: “Justice is what a man must take for himself” – Tonto, The Lone Ranger

I'm a junior Hospitality and Tourism Management major with a knack for writing. I can't get through the day without at least two cups of coffee and scrolling through my inspirational quotes pinboard.