This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Meet Suname Dhakal! Everyone’s favorite campus stud muffin and sweetheart.

Major: Political Science/Pre-Law

Year in School: Junior

Campus Involvement: Theta Chi Fraternity, Appol Corps

Hometown: High Point, NC

Relationship Status: On The Market

Q: You have to DJ and need to pick a great song to save the party, what do you play?A: Bricks by Migos.

Q: If you could change one thing about Appalachian, what would it be?A: The number of tragedies that have happened this past year, I hope to see it stop.

Q: With V-day coming up, you have to spend it in Boone, what’s your idea of a perfect date?A: Go to Proper, then go to Howard’s Knob and look at the beautiful place we live in.

Q: What can’t you live without?A: My momma!

Q: Since you’re social chair for Theta Chi, what’s a date function idea you have?A: Casino Night

Q: We know you’re a stud muffin, but everyone has an embarrassing moment… what’s yours?A: I lost a bet and had to wear a Disney World fanny pack for two weeks.

Q: What’s your life motto?A: Part of it comes from the Invictus poem by William Ernest Henley:  “It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.”

Q: What do you want to do before you die?A: Go to Italy and see all the architecture.

Q: What’s a girl have do to make her way into your heart?A: She has to be classy and cook a really nice meal…. After that I just have to know where do I sign? *winks*

Q: What is something you have to cross off your college bucket list before graduation?A: Lead storming the field at The Rock!

Amber Layfield, senior at Appalachian State studying psychology and criminal justice, teaches Pilates and Yoga, and is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Appalachian State!  Enjoys hiking in Boone, getting lost in a great book, dabbling in cooking, knitting, creating jewelry, and writing. An avid animal, coffee, pizza, Harry Potter and Pinterest lover.