The Last Half of The Semester As Told By Drake

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

It’s that weird time of the year where we’re almost to graduation but we also aren’t at all. Midterms are over and so is Spring Break but we’re still over a month away. It’s officially spring but there’s snow on the ground every week. Basically we’re all living on caffeine and dreams for this summer. So we’re back with another article to show how we’re all feeling staring the one and Only Snack Daddy Drake. 

When you look outside to a foot of snow and there’s a “classes are operating on regular schedule” email in your inbox. 

When you look at your planner and realize there aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything you have to get done because you put it off…again…

When it’s Thursday night and your friends talk you into leaving the library and going out…

When your professor pushes dates back because classes keep getting canceled…  

When you’re using class time to work on projects for other classes and your teacher calls on you…

When you know that you didn’t give a project 100%  and they didn’t give you that A…

But then you’re just happy you passed and move on

When you get a second interview for your dream job and life after college isn’t as scary…

The classic…Walking into your mom’s kitchen after living on Chipotle and Ramen for months

When you turn in your last project/take your last exam and all that’s left is graduation weekend…

It’s the night before graduation and everyone is talking about where they’re moving to and what they’re doing in the adult world

Then finally when you walk across the stage and realize it’s all over and you weren’t ready for it.

Except we aren’t in Canada, but you get the point. 

Congrats to the seniors…we’ve almost made it. Summer break is just around the corner and so is the real world. But just focus on the graduation and summer part of that and all of the Drake captions for the pictures that are coming. 

Sources:

giphy.com

Kaitlyn Reavis

App State '18

Kaitlyn is a senior at Appalachian State majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Political Science.  Kaitlyn is the President of Her Campus App State as well as one of the Campus Correspondents.  She's also the president of App's Ducks Unlimited chapter, and a member of Sigma Alpha Lambda, which is the communication honors society, and a member of Collegiate Republicans. She's moved by her love for this country and the way it works. She hopes to one day be a part of what makes it work be it in politics or campaign management and research. In her free time Kaitlyn coaches’ softball, reads, obsesses over her 6 dogs (yes you read that right), and enjoys being surrounded by the people she loves. She hopes to turn her stories into a book one day but until then... "Never settle for bad coffee, bad friends, or bad men."