If You Invite A Girl To Formal

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

If you invite a girl to formal.

If you invite a girl to formal, she’ll have to make a cooler.

When she goes to buy a cooler, she’ll also need paint.

When the girl buys paint, she’ll remember that she needs to buy paint pens, too.

After the girl buys paint, she’ll ask you to take her to get mod podge.

And sand paper, both rough and fine grip.

When the girl sits down to make her cooler, she’ll ask you to get her snacks.

Once she’s settled in with her snacks, she’ll spend the next four hours on Pinterest and The Cooler Connection.

After a girl has picked out her designs, she’ll sand and prime her cooler.

When a girl primes a cooler, she will also tan outside while it dries.

Once she’s back inside with her primed cooler, the girl will attempt to free hand her designs.

If the girl picks complicated designs, chances are, she’ll change her mind when she’s frustrated.

When the girl decides to change her designs, she cries while looking at The Cooler Connection for an additional three hours.

When there is only a week until formal, the girl will decide it’s time to get cracking.

If the girl decides to get cracking, she will stay up all night watching paint dry only to add another coat.

When it’s the night before formal, the girl will ask you to take her to buy sealer.

When you get to the store, the girl will debate over which sealer to buy for 45 minutes.

If the girl buys sealer, she will ask you to open the windows so no one dies of chemical inhalation.

When the girl finishes the cooler, she’ll go to formal.

And if you invite a girl to formal, chances are, she’ll have to make a girl a cooler, too.

A self proclaimed pizza making princess. Amanda enjoys eating foods that will possibly take years off her life and cats.