This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Fall weather is creeping in like that eight page paper you forgot was due in two days. Does everyone have their sweaters? Boots? Beanies? Blanket scarves? If not, no worries! We still have a couple weeks before the leaves completely change and the mountain chill is there to greet us in the morning. In the meantime, it’s time to online shop! 

Some of my go-to online stores are: Forever21, Dainty Hooligan, Target (of course), Dillards (BOOTIES!), and Lulu’s.

Pinterest boards are always avaliable for reference too, never forget that! Be sure to check out our Pinterest page: https://www.pinterest.com/hcappstate/?etslf=8812&eq=her%20cam

Below are some styles that will definitley be popular this fall and some that are super cheap and simple!

Cupshe.com for these sweaters- some are as low as 15$! 

This BEAUTIFUL backless dress can be paired with booties or flats and can be found on nastydress.com

“Cobain” Beanie – Kittenish Collection Jessie James line!!  Many different elements to this outfit – find an oversize sweater at TJ MAXX, and dress shirt at JCrew or Forever 21.

Lace up sweater! chicwish.com

Here are a few extra looks that you may have stored away in your closet and not even know it! Fall is all about warm colors and layering. Mix and match with cardigans, light jeans, dark jeans, and booties! 

Also, don’t be afraid to accessorize every now and then! Beanies and scarves make you look good and feel good!

Happy fall everyone!

Sources:

Cupshe.com

Nastydress.com

Chicwish.com

Pinterest.com/fallfashion

Carlin is a senior at Appalachian State University pursuing a degree in Public Relations and English. She is a Bachelor and One Tree Hill fanatic who is passionate about chocolate frosties and Chipotle. Her dream job is to be a sports reporter for ESPN.