This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Every year, right as April rolls around, the aisles in the grocery stores begin to fill up with every Easter candy you could possible imagine.

Whether it’s the same candy as always, but just with pastel packaging, or egg shaped chocolate, Easter candy is by far the best of all the holidays, although some are better than others. Here is your 2017 Easter candy ranking to ensure your basket is filled with the best treats!

5.  Brachs Pastel Candy Corn

Please, the pastel colors are cute and all, but really? Candy corn for Easter? Candy corn has always been exclusive to Halloween and Halloween only. It should stay that way.

4.  Peeps

It seems as though the country is divided on the love or hate of these sugary, colorful marshmallows. I, personally, don’t care for them. Sure, you probably received them from the Easter Bunny growing up, and while they look super cute, they taste disgusting. But because half of the nation seems to look forward to these disgusting treats every year, I could not put it at the bottom.

3.   Hollow Chocolate Bunnies

For me, chocolate always tastes amazing, and these bunnies look super appealing from the outside. When you take a bite, it’s a different story. It’s like, “where did all the chocolate go?” The hollow inside is beyond disappointing. Try opting for solid chocolate bunnies this Easter.

2. Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs

I know, I know, there is technically nothing about this candy that makes it any different than the original other than the Easter packaging. Yet, any holiday Reese’s chocolate taste better than the normal, for some odd reasoning. Plus, who doesn’t want to eat chocolate shaped like an egg?

1. Cadbury Easer Candy Coated Mini Eggs

These little things are amazing. They come in an array of pretty Easter colors, and simply taste amazing. I could eat a whole bag on Easter day.