The Best Boutiques in Boone and Blowing Rock

Posted -

Do you feel limited with shopping because you live in a small mountain town? No Forever 21? No Target?! No worries. Boone and Blowing Rock have some of the best boutiques where you won’t need those chain stores (although I know we love them all). Here’s our guide to where you can still have the feeling of city shopping in our little mountain towns.

1. Lucky Penny

Hands down one of our favorite boutiques. Just located a street away from campus (which can be quite dangerous to the wallet), this boutique has everything and anything for every type of fashionista. There is a huge range of prices and styles to match any fashionista from the casual chic to the vintage inspired and their budget. Plus, they are always handing out 15% coupons, which don’t have an expiration date! With an endless amount of unique accessories, coats, leggings, sweaters, and jeans, Lucky Penny is the go-to place for all you shoppers out there.  They also play records during your shopping experience. How cool are they? I approve!

2. Celeste’s
Located in one of the High Country’s most popular areas, Blowing Rock, Celeste is the place to find fine women’s accessories, home accessories, gifts, and unique items. You will walk in and most definitely walk out with a bag full of unique finds. This boutique has been chosen as one of Southern Living Magazine’s “Favorite Stores,” so you know it’s a shop you must stop by while you’re walking around Blowing Rock. Stay classy and shop at Celeste’s! For some eye candy, be sure to check out the upstairs where they have the Holden Gallery filled with local artwork.

Comments

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login