Appy Halloween Costumes!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Stuck trying to figure out what to dress as for Halloween? Steal some inspiration from what’s around you with these Appalachian-inspired outfits.

Yosef

This is the quintessential App State Halloween costume. All you need is a black and yellow plaid shirt, black suspenders and pants, brown boots, and a black hat. Go all out with a full beard!

Chancellor Peacock

We all know and love the best Chancellor around. You could play it safe and wear a black suit, white button-down, App A pin, and gold tie. Or you could be “punny” and pin on a few peacock feathers!

Freshman

Us older collegiettes know wearing a lanyard around your neck is a tell-tale sign of being a freshman. Embrace the nerdy freshman look with full App State apparel, campus map, and of course a lanyard around your neck.

[pagebreak]

Boombox Guy

What better way to portray Appstate on Halloween that to dress as Boombox Guy! Outfit options are open for this costume, but make sure to wear funky clothes and cool prints, sunglasses, and of course a boombox!

Nick from Parthenon

If you’ve been to Parthenon Café, day or night, you’ve probably met the owner Nick. He is quite a character and pretty easy to impersonate. All you need is a shirt with the Parthenon logo, “Nick” nametag, and crazy patterned pajama pants!