brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

How many of these Insta trends have you spotted recently?

1. Across the Table.

It seems as if a new college trend is a lunch/dinner date with your best friend, boyfriend, or of someone in your family and of course this moment has to be documented. Instead of focusing on the food on the table, the new trend is who is sitting at the table, and posted on Instagram.

2. The Location

The location section of posting an Instagram picture is now the spot where people show their humorous side. The location ranges from inside jokes to made-up place that never exist, but never really end up being the actual location.

3. Insta-Size It!

It seems that everyone feels the need to put some type of boarder around their Instagram picture using a compatible app called Insta-Size. This app allows the entire image to be seen as well as adding colorful boarders. It is the latest Instagram trend.

4. Feet” Pictures

Whether it be Bean Boots in the snow or Jack Rodgers in the sand, people love taking pictures of their feet wherever they may be and posting it to their timeline.  May this trend ever take over the selfie?

5. Daily Hashtag Trends

These hash tags range from #ManCandyMonday, #SelfieSunday, #ThrowbackThursday, #WomanCrushWednesday, and many more. Although they may seem a tad annoying, people are dedicated to posting pictures on these certain days. Daily hash tag trends will never fade out. 

Inspried journalist who loves to tell stories. Orginally from Charlotte, North Carolina.