Staying Over Interterm?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

There are over 20 classes, programs, and workshops to register for and get involved in, ranging from social entrepreneurship, to creative writing, to web design and coding, to production to nature and mindfulness and meditation.

More info

Some of my favorites from the list include:

1. Thinking Social Entrepreneurship
  2. Senior Job Search BootCamp
  3. Mindfulness Meditation
  4. Adulting and Managing Finances Post Graduation
  5. Communication: Speaking With a Confidence, a Speaking Intensive for Women
  6. Cultural Humility and Competence

For more info on these programs, workshops, and classes, as well as how to register, click here

Happy Winter! 

Miss Black America Massachusetts 2018; Founder/CEO of Born to Be Unique Consulting, Ordinary x Influence, and To Save a Life Nonprofit; Author of Myth of the Self Made; Crimson Education Consultant Hello! I am a social entrepreneur, speaker, author, & motivational speaker (currently open to be booked for interviews, speaking and event hosting) with a love for Yahweh (God), life, dancing, Christian Ministry, natural beauty, modest fashion, social justice, learning and education, art, service work, travel, nature, business, a good bargain or sale, and helping people to live their "best" lives by leading by example. Follow me on instagram: @rock_n_rawrrr and visit my website to learn more about me and my work at: www.ordinaryxinfluence.weebly.com