Profile

• Meet Shatoyia Jones

Meet me: Shatoyia Jones, small city Southern Belle that marches to the beat of her own boots :D and current Campus Correspondent/literally everything else of Her Campus Amherst!

• Meet Sommer Hayes '19

Sommer Hayes '19 is truly a ray of sunshine. She is one of the people on campus that I often said hi to in passing before I knew her name...

• Campus Profile: Lili's Restaurant

Every now and then, it's always fun to highlight a business in town that makes our off-campus experience enjoyable. Lili 's opened this...

• Meet Victoria Chao '18

Meet Victoria Chao '18, the Mathematics and Asian Studies major with a passion for music, studying Mandarin Chinese and learning dance...

• Meet Laboni Hoque '19

Meet Laboni Hoque '19 the Georgia native with a dream of becoming a doctor! Tell me about where are you from: I’m from Snellville, GA,...

• Meet Rebecca Ford '18

Rebecca Ford '18 is a ray of sunshine. She is also a writer who hopes to publish a book one day! Get to know Rebecca with Her Campus :)...

• Meet Aleks Merkovich '17

Meet Aleks Merkovich, an RC with a double major in Biology and Psychology known for "That guy that spends way too much time in Merrill...

• Meet Eric Conklin '17

Meet Eric Conklin '17, a chemistry pre-med student with a interest in studio art, English and the perfect iced coffee. Tell me about where...

• Meet Cam Wade '17

Cam Wade'17 is one of the most kind people you will ever meet. He always has a warm smile and will ask you about your day. Read more to...

• Meet Stephany Ramos '17

I first met Stephany Ramos '17 during orientation in our dorm, Williston. At the time, we bonded over the fact that we liked the same bands...

• Meet Augusta Hollers '19

Meet Augusta Hollers '19, a North Carolinian with a passion for whales! Tell me about where are you from: I’m from Carrboro, North Carolina...

• Meet Josephine Carroll '18

Josephine Caroll is one of the kindest people I've ever met. The first time we chatted,our mutual friend had to leave early and Josephine...

• Meet Leah Kim '19

Meet Leah Kim '19, a Spanish and Biology double major with hopes of becoming a pediatrician in the future! Tell me about where are you from...

• Meet Sara Schulwolf '17

Meet Sara Schulwolf'17 a pre-med with a philosphy major and a passion for writing! Tell me about where are you from: I’m from West Hartford...

• Meet Kate Finnerty '19

Meet Kate Finnerty'19 a coxswain that studies Mathematics and Mandarin and hopes to have a career that gives access to quality education to...