An Open Letter To Whoever Needs It: Keep Ya Head Up

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Dear Friend,

If you’re reading this you probably need a hug.  You are going through something right now and you don’t think anyone understands.  You may be putting on a brave face so that no one knows.  You may be locked in your room sleeping for hours and skipping meals.  You may be at the gym, running with all your might away from your problems.  I see you.  It’s okay to deal with your problems in a different way.  Just take care of yourself.

I want you to know that whatever is happening right now, the negative feels will soon pass and you will come out so much stronger.  You are a fantastic human being. You are more than enough. Don’t let one obstacle ruin everything for you.  You worked so hard to get where you are, don’t stop now.  You can do it!

We’re all rooting for you!  Don’t give up, just keep ya head up. ^^

Carina Corbin graduated from Amherst College in 2017 and started writing for Her Campus during her first year. She was a Computer Science and Asian Languages & Civilizations double major that still loves to learn languages, write short stories, eat great food and travel. She wrote for Her Campus Amherst for four years and was Campus Correspondent for 3.5 years. She enjoyed interviewing Campus Profiles and writing content that connected with the Amherst community.