Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Amherst Features

4 Healthy Things Parisians Are Doing Right

By Evelyn Kramer
July 12, 2013 - 3:20pm

With Bastille Day coming up this Sunday, channel your inner Parisian by trying out some of these healthy French lifestyle staples. READ MORE

10 Awkward Situations We Empathize With

By Evelyn Kramer
May 8, 2013 - 10:51pm

READ MORE

Amherst Select Dinner: An Elegant Occasion

By Kristen Lee
May 2, 2013 - 8:44pm

READ MORE

Op ed: Amherst Administration Approves Plans for Dry Orientation

By Evelyn Kramer
April 25, 2013 - 1:20am

Update: Rumor has it the policy has been revised such that it only applies to student works and athletes at their coach's discretion.  Yay AAS!      READ MORE

10 Things Not to Beat Yourself Up About

By Evelyn Kramer
April 19, 2013 - 8:00pm

We’ve just finished midterms and finals are fast approaching, so cut yourself some slack.  You’re tired and stressed and trying to hold onto your sanity.  So don’t beat yourself up if:   1. You ordered a calzone for the second night in a row.  Calzones are magic mood boosters, so warm and soft and gooey; like comfort wrapped up in a pocket of dough. READ MORE

The Script Dubstep's Been Waiting For

By Shaiyra Devi
April 11, 2013 - 1:19am

Korine Harmony is known mostly for writing Kids and directing Gummo, Julien Donkey-Boy and Trash Humpers. His films have been called original, risky, brilliant, grotesque; certainly they are not meant to be pleasant. Some argue they provide valuable social critiques, while others dismiss them as mere agents of shock-factor.   READ MORE

Feminism (AKA How Many Times Can I Say Feminist in One Article?)

By Crysta Song
April 6, 2013 - 9:23pm

READ MORE

12 Ways to De stress

By Kristen Lee
March 27, 2013 - 2:33pm

1. Make the effort and go watch a movie in theatres with your best friend   2. Don’t make the effort and download a movie illegally with a friend and watch in one of your beds with a glass of wine or two…or three..or more…   3. Order hot cookies and two quarts of milk with a friend or two and just talk about sex   READ MORE

The World Will Break Your Heart 10 Ways to Sunday

By Kristen Lee
March 13, 2013 - 12:32am

We all have our bad days when we wake up and things just aren’t right. And those weeks that seem to drag on forever and it just feels like a pit of hell that some cruel, evil being has bestowed upon you. Those months where you just want to call it “March Madness” or add “Madness” after the name of the month, just because it was overall awful. And then finally, there are those years where you just look back and toast to a better year this time around. READ MORE

10 Male Celebs On the Beach

By Evelyn Kramer
March 9, 2013 - 2:14pm

It's the week before spring break and all your professors decided it would be fun to assign you papers due at 5PM on Friday.  Luckily, there's sunshine at the end of the tunnel.  In one week, you'll be relaxing, hopefully on a beach, like these guys. Brad enjoys long walks on the beach.   READ MORE